Swansea weather, East Coast, TAS - 7-day weather forecast and current temperature and Hobart weather radar Afternoon showers. Observation Station: Mumbles (Lat: 51.5667. Showers. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Showers. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Swansea, Swansea, United Kingdom. You can find detailed informations about: wind speed, wind direction, pressure, temperature, humidity and visibility at Swansea Report for Pontrhydyfen, Neath Port Talbot, BBC Weather in association with MeteoGroup. ... 10 Day Forecast … Cloud clearing. Windy, with light rain. Media requires JavaScript to play. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Showers. Mainly cloudy Friday with outbreaks of blustery rain, heavy at times. The wind will probably reach 12 Km/h on average. Wet and windy in the morning with very strong winds. Scattered showers. Showers. Chance of rain 90%. Mild. Chance of rain 30%. High 11ºC. Low 4ºC. Light rain. Chance of rain 70%. Last updated today at 23:00. High 7ºC. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Swansea, MA. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Swansea - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. Winds will diminish late in the day. Chance of rain 70%. Tuesday will be largely cloudy, breezy and chilly with frequent showers or more extensive rain, occasionally heavy. Chance of rain 50%. High 11ºC. Graph Plots Open in Graphs. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Light rain. Swansea 7 day weather forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and UV Low 6ºC. Afternoon showers. Showers. They use a blend of the Met Office UKV model along with our in house NetWx-SR and NetWx-MR models. Frost Maps Showing you where frost and ice is expected to develop out to 16 days ahead. Low 9ºC. Chance of rain 30%. Please turn on JavaScript. Chance of rain 40%. Showers. Take control of your data. Use escape to clear. Light rain. Detailed Hourly Forecast — Next 24 hours Show weather on: Next 24 hours December 13, 2020 December 14, 2020 December 15, 2020 December 16, 2020 December 17, 2020 December 18, 2020 December 19, 2020 December 20, 2020 Detailed weather forecast updates 4 times each day to give the very latest prospects. Chance of rain 40%. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Windy, with late rain. Swansea Weather Forecasts. The 7 day forecasts have recently been upgraded and are now updated up to 12 times a day. Weather for the next 7 days in Swansea Weather in Swansea for today, Friday, 04 Dec 2020 Sunrise: 08:01 Sunset: 16:05 Moonrise: 19:37 Moonset: 11:39 UV Index: 1 14-day weather forecast for Grovesend. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely in … We recognise our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Light Rain. Check the latest 7 day weather forecast for Swansea. Live weather reports from Swansea weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast … Some clear spells to start tonight, then increasing clouds and winds overnight with rain, heavy at times, developing overnight. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Sketty, Swansea - Abertane, GB . Tonight, Light rain and a fresh breeze. Low 4ºC. 2 hours agoLast updated 2 hours ago Updated Monday to Friday only. Rainy and windy. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%. Swansea weather forecast issued today at 7:38 pm. Rainfall around 6 mm. Low 6ºC. Weather for the next 7 days in Gorseinon (Swansea county) Weather in Gorseinon for today, Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020 Sunrise: 07:36 Sunset: 18:20 Moonrise: 03:50 Moonset: 17:55 UV Index: 2 High 8ºC. Next forecast at approx. 3:07 pm. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Swansea area. Rainfall around 6 mm. Lake Macquarie - Swansea weather forecast issued today at 2:07 pm. Weather warnings issued. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Mostly sunny morning. 9.1 °C Gusts. Showers. Rain. Winds S at 25 to 35 mph. Forecast - Swansea. Chance of rain 100%. Our 7 day weather forecast for Swansea updated throughout the day, making it ideal for planning leisure activities, travel and events. 7 Day Forecast For Swansea. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. ... 10 Day Forecast Night Mostly Cloudy 32° Wednesday 12/9. Read about our approach to external linking. The warmest day over the next 25 days weather in Swansea is forecast to be Wednesday 2nd December 2020 at 10°C (50°F) and the warmest night on Wednesday 2nd December 2020 at 5°C (41°F). Saturday will be a drier day with a mix of sun and cloud, but blustery showers are also likely at times. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. The wind is forecast to reach 7 Km/h. Chance of rain 80%. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph. ... 7 day forecast. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph. The weather in Swansea at 11 am: The weather is bright and there should be sunshine. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Thursday will see plenty of sunshine but clouds and winds increase through the day with outbreaks of rain later on. Chance of rain 60%. Showers. The primary swell is predicted to be 1.9 m and 7s period with a secondary swell of 0.4 m and 10s.